Prayer Is Power
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6
"Prayer is not so much an act as it is attitude - an attitude of dependency"
- A. W. Pink
- We gather to pray as an English congregation on the first Thursday* of every month, at John Wesley Centre #02-05/06 from 8.15-9.30pm.
- Mandarin Monthly Prayer Meeting: 1st Friday, 8 pm, WOW Hall.
Before 8 pm: Individual Silent Prayer & Heart-Preparation Time
- There is also a Chinese service prayer at Enrichment Centre #02-09 (Prayer Room) at 8 am on Sunday mornings.
- We also have a Missions Prayer meeting on the 3rd Friday* of every month, at 02-05/06 from 8-9.30pm *exclude June and December
- We pray for our mission fields & our missionaries, we pray in faith for God’s kingdom to be extended among the nations.
If you have a need you would like covered by intercessors, let us know in one of the following ways: