Registration Exercise – Intake 2020
We are opening our registration for Intake 2020 for children born in the year 2014(K2), 2015(K1), 2016(N2) & 2017 (N1) on the following dates:
> 1 April 2019 (Monday) – Children of Methodist Church members and old boys / girls of BPMC Kindergarten;
> 2 April 2019 (Tuesday) and onwards – Open to public
To get your child enrolled into our programme,
1. Download and fill up our registration form HERE.
2. Decide on your payment methods and download the form accordingly. We accept GIRO, including Child Development Account (CDA), cheque and cash payments. However, cashless mode of payment would be much preferred.
– For GIRO payment, download and fill up the GIRO form HERE.
– For Child Development Account (CDA), download and fill up the GIRO form according to your preferred bank:
3. Documents required for registration:
i. Child’s Birth Certificate;
ii. Vaccination records*;
iii. Both parents NRIC;
iv. For foreigners: Passport, Employment Pass, Dependent Pass / Visit Pass
*Child must have been immunised for Diphtheria and Measles (compulsory under the Infectious Diseases (Diphtheria & Measles Vaccination Regulations)
4. Two ways to send your forms and documents to us:
– Post all the forms and documents to our address at 488 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678091
– Scan and email all the forms and documents to email@example.com
For more information on our curriculum and framework, please visit Our Curriculum page.
For more information on our classes and timings, please visit Our Sessions page.
For more information on our fees structure, please visit our Fees Structure page.