Our Curriculum. At BMPC Kindergarten, we adopt the MOE Kindergarten Curriculum Framework (KCF). Our integrated curriculum encourages learning through programmes including hands-on activities, active participation, quality interactions and purposeful play.
We believe in a holistic pre-school education – it is important to build good moral values and character from young. This is incorporated in our programmes that are developmentally appropriate, fun and enjoyable for our students.
Our thematic-based integrated curriculum develops your child in the following domains:
- Language and Literacy
- Numeracy Skills and Concepts
- Social and Emotional Development
- Aesthetics and Creative Expression
- Motor Skills Development (Fine & gross motor skills)
- Discovery of the World
- Character Development and Christian Values